This is a minor update focused on improving stability and fixing bugs. What has changed:
Build number – 17A878.
• Fixed a bug due to which the device could not vibrate or not beep during an incoming call
• Fixed a bug due to which
meeting invitations might not open in the Mail application • An issue has been fixed where the Health application data might not display correctly after switching to the winter time
• A bug was fixed due to which Dictaphone records might not load after restoring from iCloud backup
• Fixed a problem due to which applications might not load when restoring from iCloud
backup • Fixed a problem that could prevent pairing with Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug due to which Apple Watch might not appear
notifications • Fixed an issue that could cause Bluetooth to turn off in some cars
• Improved the reliability of connecting hearing aids and Bluetooth headsets
• Improved the launch speed of applications using Game Center
Firmware size – about 150 MB. You can download it in the Settings – General – Software Update section.