Anyone here has same trouble as mine?
- Accidentally lost my presentation file while working (it was saved on desktop)
- Think about recover it using software.
- Get stuck with the storage encryption – File Vault so I couldn't recover my ppt file as well.
- I still had the FileVaul recovery key (screenshot in my photo)
- But … can't not click on the "Turn off Filevault" button to use the recovery code.
- Try many method to get the button work, unsuccessful.
- Re-install macOS , say no to encryption storage by FileVault.
- Finish installation, restart BUT see a popup without "no" option to encrypt using file vault suggest
- Accept encrypt (cause. I have no other option than YES), carefully note the recovery key.
- …. bug happen again.
Screenshot attach on how to reproduce the bug.
This bug is really annoy me, cause i lost my presentation file (cost me 2 months to prepare) just 1 day before meeting with my client.
And unable disabling FileVault trouble me on restoring it. I post it here just want to make sure me & others people will never face the same issue again or as if anyone successfully fix this yet?