First I would like to stress, that I've searched for this question, and tried all suggestions.
The problem I have is that mails are disappearing from my Mac mail inbox. They have even vanished right in front of my eyes when I clicked on the message and opened it. I have to save every email to my drive!
I am using IMAP with mail.com
- I've tried Rebuild method – didn't work
- Spotlight privacy – clear
- Message Filter – not enabled.
- Emails are not being deleted
- I have run First Aid in the Disk Utility.
- Emails are not in the iCloud
Thanks in advance.