I spilled water in the back of my macbook, so the water went in. I dried it out for a few days and reopened it. It is now operating just fine but the only thing is that the battery is damaged. I have to keep charging my macbook otherwise it will black out. My battery status shows "replace now". So looks like the only thing damaged here is my battery. I don't know if there is still water residual in my laptop, and I don't know if I should still use it before I have it looked at by the store. My appointment is coming up in 4-5 days. If someone can give me some suggestions that would be great!