I found in my house the old Apple TV (series 1).
i managed to connect to the WiFi network and updated the software. However, there are a number of issues:
- I cannot see Apple TV under mirroring (AirPlay is on in settings)
- i only see my computer and settings on the first page but no apps
- i tried connecting to internet through cable. Although I do not see any error message, it seems to be connecting only through wifi
- i tried connecting my Bluetooth keyboard, Apple TV is searching but cannot find any device
- i tried signing in to the apple store, but Apple TV tells me username/ password is wrong. I know my password and tried ten times, so I am putting the correct one.
i restarted, reset, unplugged Apple TV but nothing.