I used to press the power button to activate Siri, asking for navigation, calling contacts etc. – speaking to Siri directly from the microphone in my bluetooth headset.
I'm riding a bike, and using headset attached to my helmet (good ol' Scala Rider Q1).
Since upgrading to iOS 13, when I press the power button to activate Siri – it uses the iPhone microphone rather than the one in my helmet.
In Siri screen – when pressing the bluetooth icon to change audio source, I can see 3 device:
2 Scala riders and the iPhone.
No matter which one I choose it will only listen to my iPhone.
- While in call, iPhone use the bluetooth microphone with no issues.
- The issue also happens in other iPhones, iPad and Mac (all latest version though)
- Other non Apple bluetooth devices have the same behaviour
- It works perfectly with AirPods and PowerBeats 3.
- Until iOS 13 I had not issues
Any thought of how can I approach this?