Don't know why I cannot sidecar my iPad to my MacBook, I've tried:
- Both is login with the same iCloud Account
- Both share the same wifi network and also tried connecting usb-c
- Airplay show sign that iPad is near and Ipad is able to link with Safari, iPhoto, iTunes and other app.
- I have an iPad Pro 11 2019 and a MacBook Pro 2019
- software is update on both devices
I have a new MacBook Pro 2019, Sidecar work once after I updated the new Mac OS. A week later it doesn't work anymore until now. so a total of two week unable to connect. Message say (Uable to connect to "iPad" – the device timed out)