Hi! My girlfriend owns an iPhone 8, myself an 8+. I just bought two pars of AirPods version 2. I cant get audio share to work.
Some steps I took:
- checked different apple id's
- checked bluetooth and wifi on
- both connected to phone's
- unpaired and reset both AirPods
- Both iPhones updated to newest version of IOS. (13.1.2)
Situation: iPhone 8 does not show the audio sharing option at all. 8+ does but does not detect the iPhone 8 in its proximity. Also manual pairing does not work to both phones. (pairing two pairs of AirPods to same phone)
Am I missing something here? Thanks for the help in advance!