Topic: Jailbreak of almost all iPhones and iPads has been released. How to install
Now with its help you can install jailbreak on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max running iOS 13 – iOS 13.3. There is full support for Cydia and Substrate.
Hacking takes 5 minutes.
How to jailbreak
Apple opposes any hacking iPhone. Jailbreak can give hackers access to your data. So all the actions below you perform at your own peril and risk.
1. Back up your iPhone.
2. Download the AltServer application to your computer. Connect your iPhone to it using the USB cable.
3. Run the utility and select Install AltStar.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
5. The AltStore icon will appear on your smartphone’s desktop, open Unc0ver.dev in Safari and download the latest version.
6. Launch the Unc0ver utility through the Files application from your iPhone and select AltStore.
7 to open it. Click the Jailbreak button.
In fact, that’s all. If an error occurs during the jailbreak, restart the utility and jail again.