Using Apple Watch

Series 5 “always on” Not working?

I have the “always on” function but the face still goes black rather than dimming around 90% of the time. The other 10% (for no apparent reason) it seems to work and dims instead of going black. Im wondering if it is conflicting with another setting? Cheers in advance.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Related posts

Change name in activity app? Question marked as solved ★ Latest reply  by  fieryjack Latest update on the question 3 replies 11 views asked by  Carmack11 User profile for user: BChach BChach User level: Level 1 Watch shuts down during exercise Question marked as Apple recommended ★ Latest reply  by  bettyfromseattle Latest update on the question 41 replies 607 views asked by  BChach User profile for user: p_reid p_reid User level: Level 1 heart rate broadcasting to a cycling computer

Maria

Apple Watcg

Alfonso

Cannot see the full reminder on watch is 6 with my Apple Watch 3

Maria

Leave a Comment