I have a question about iPhone features.
Is there an iPhone (iOS) that can respond to IA_PD defined in RFC3633(client function is implemented)？
※RFC3633：IPv6 Prefix Options for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
If there is such an iPhone, please answer the following questions:
– What are the iPhone models and iOS versions that support IA_PD？
– Can the iPhone respond to IA_PD that comes and goes from Wi-Fi (not Celler Network)?
– Please tell me the operation procedure to enable IA_PD on iOS
and the operation procedure to confirm that it is enabled.
– Is it possible to assign the prefix space assigned by IA_PD to an external terminal by Personal Hotspot?
– If you can delegate, can I use the prefix by Wi-Fi uplink or Wi-Fi downlink？