▪ start any track that has words (the quotation mark icon at the bottom left)
▪ click on the quotation mark icon, go to Karaoke mode
▪ minimize the Karaoke window by swiping down without stopping the playback
▪ return to the main menu of the library
▪ select any track of another artist
Noticed that the player now has a background? The color of the album cover, by the way. And even animated: gradients float across the screen. It looks great.
The bug will continue to work until you close the entire Music application or open Karaoke again. Also, it will not work if there are words in the track – then they will be shown instead of the cover.
Why is this happening?
The effect that you observe is just a background from the Karaoke mode, a new feature of iOS 13.
Who has been using Apple gadgets for a long time, he must remember: in iOS 8.4 along with the launch of Apple Music, the background of the Music application also began to adapt to the album cover.
There was simply no animation with several colors. And later this feature disappeared along with the redesign.
P.S. On Android, the Apple Music application doesn’t work, there is simply no such “bug.”