Here Apple has released the second beta version of iOS 13 for developers.
True, those who installed the first beta will not see the update. It requires a developer profile.
How to install
1. Download the developer profile at this link (alternative link).
2. An arrow will appear in the upper right corner of Safari. Click on it and select the downloaded file. Click Allow.
3. Go to Settings – General – Profiles. Select the iOS 13 developer profile and click Install.
4. Reboot your iPhone or iPad. The profile is suitable for two operating systems.
5. Open Settings – Software Update.
We are waiting for the firmware to appear and set!